Music Production and Instrumental, Music promotion and News, Both Local and International.

Thursday, June 2, 2022

PRODUCT OF GRACE.

 [NEW SOUND] NEW MUSIC ALERT.

PRODUCT OF GRACE.


Esther Usoro A Nigerian Born Gospel Music Minister. Born Into the Family Of Bishop Nsikan Usoro In Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. Her Music ministry started from her tender Age , She started serving God with Her Voice As she said it's the Only thing I can give to God for His Loving Kindness and His Tender Mercies Towards me and My household.

  Product of Grace is not just a song but a little piece Of Gratitude To jesus christ. 

This my Life, Is a testimony, I'm a product of God's grace, I am not A mistake, From my Mother's womb HE has chosen me.

Product of Grace is a song that expresses her heart to God. Esther wrote ,"I am not a Mistake" Meaning before she was born God has destined her, where, when and how she will be born, God called me by my name.

With Joy in her heart as she celebrated another wonderful new year in her life,she decided to drop This single on her birthday, 31st May 2022, Song produced By GMUMUSIC.

GMUMUSIC +2348070696998.

She planned to drop more songs as the spirit of God inspires her with great melodies from heaven.  More songs, More Melodies dropping soonest.

You can contact Esther Usoro and reach out to her on her social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, YouTube channel,

And for Booking and Ministrations contact her manager on the number +2347041464205.

Drop A comment on the comment section belowDownload The song and play it by clicking on the play Icon and download the song by Clicking the 3dots at the right hand corner of the play Icon, it will download directly to your devices.






Click where the arrow points to download and enjoy. Blessings!!!.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GMU-MUSIC. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Followers

Followers

Text

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Theme Support