Music Production and Instrumental, Music promotion and News, Both Local and International.

Saturday, October 16, 2021

AMAZING GOD.

 [ NEW SONG] AMAZING GOD BY GUDDY FRANK.


GuddyFrank A Nigeria Base Singer, song writer and Lover of The Gospel of Jesus Christ, From Abia state in Nigeria, He's The First born of the family of Frank Agonmuo in Owuahia oto autonomous community in Abia state, He started is Gospel music journey in 2019 and he is planning to drop an album soon.

Amazing God is a song I sing everyday when I remember the Goodness of God towards me and my family, it brings and reminds mee of God and His favour ,"nothing but joy in my soul," The love of God is so Big and Greater than all other love man can give.

Hopefully my Album will be dropping in 2022 By the Grace of the almighty GOD.

Email: Guddyfrank101@gmail.com 

 Facebook: Chico-Chico Frank.

Click to play or download Amazing God by Guddy frank.

Drop a comment on the comments box below about the song.

Share:

0 comments:

GMU-MUSIC. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Followers

Followers

Text

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Theme Support