Music Production and Instrumental, Music promotion and News, Both Local and International.

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Juls release tracklist and Features on upcoming debited Album.

The 15-track album features WizKid,, King Promise, Joey B, Darkovibes, and many more I present to you the tracklist for my debut album “SOUNDS OF MY WORLD”. I have been blessed to work with everyone on this album. Everyone on here has shown me so much love and the music we’ve made to me is incredible! Pre order the album NOW my people! Link is in my bio pic.twitter.com/rMCYJyIqFt

This message was posted by himself on his Twitter Handle.
      The award winning producer, Britain- Ghana citizen, Grammy Recording Academy Member,DJ, who is by Real name, Julian Nicco-Annan Aka Juls... As we hear Juls beat has finally Released the tracklist of his debut Album ; SOUND OF MY WORLD. 
 
The 15-track album covers tracks like,
 Close to me,
 Summer in the end,
 Makosa Ridding,
 Love Me ,
 My size,
 Internationally ,
 Wish you,
 Wicked,
 Alarm and several others.
         Great artist like wizkid,king promise, Jael, Joey B, Kojo funds, Darkovibes, Oxlade , saulti sol among many others.
              Pre-order yours here

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GMU-MUSIC. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Followers

Followers

Text

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Theme Support